Santa Claus Oath

Dedicated to Jim Yellig and Charles W. Howard

Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School

Established in 1937, the Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School was the first school of its kind in the world.  The original campus for the school was in Albion, New York.  It was moved to Bay City, Michigan in 1974. The school has been taught in a few other locations such as Santa Claus, Indiana, on the continent of Australia and on the island of Greenland.

Throughout its history, the Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School has set the standards that all Santas strive to be. The Deanship of the school passed from Charles W. Howard to his chosen successor Nathan Doan in 1966.  Nathan, along with his wife Mary Ida, continued the school’s fine tradition and established their own legacy in the Santa Claus world.